Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nostalgia, More

At the time, I was trying to take a picture -- a normal, every day sort of picture capturing a keystone event: Scarlett's first day as a preschooler at JJ Hill and Stryker's entrance into the real ranks, first grade.

I can't remember why, but for some reason Scarlett was mad at me (the neatly coiffed hair may be an indicator, though) and refused to smile. Check out that glare.

As for Stryker? Knowing I wanted to mark the day with a photograph, he decided to stick a suction cup to his forehead first.

1 comment:

MamaMichelsBabies said...

Goodness, when I saw her I immediately thought of Boom when she's less then happy with me! I wonder if it's a universal death stare given by girls that age?

Something to think about. Two cuties that you have there.

Thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment, because really, I had worried about my age and while I know there are other students my age, most of them aren't just starting out, they are finishing up. It's nice to know I am not the only one.

Meatloaf head? Funny!