Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Let's All Just Compare Ourselves to Others

Here we examine the circumference of what's revealed in a Matronly wardrobe malfunction.

Here we see ample slippage from this hot mama.

Who left the father of her child for a man she met through the "comments" box on her blog. Cool new twist to mommy blogging, huh?

She also got fired because of her blog and later won an unfair dismissal suit against her former employer.

And the blog landed her a book deal.

Funny how nothing so exciting happens over here.

11 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Good grief...that woman must take her vitamins...I am far too tired for such excitement.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

oh my.

Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for...

Anonymous said...

Well. That about takes the cake for weirdness this week, doesn't it?

Minnesota Matron said...

Sister, I am serious need of cleavage, at minimum. It's a small small planet, I guess!

Liv said...

oh, you should email me! i have lots of this type excitement in my life and blog. i just have to keep a lid on it. you know, lawyers and such...

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Looks like she found you, lickety split...

Suburban Correspondent said...

I'm with Mary Alice (again) - that much excitement would kill me.

Minnesota Matron said...

Yes Lisa, the Matron should have such radar-like tracking tools. She probably does through that Google analytics but she is now CHOKING on her own technological drool just at the thought.

Nora said...

I want a book deal.

Karen said...

Never mind the cleavage--how about some firmness and uplift?