Monday, May 10, 2010

The Internet is Full of Surprises

Well!

The Matron had planned on blogging about Satan's Familiar and his obsession with the mail woman/man, but while scanning for that youtube video, she discovered an ENTIRE SERIES of 'interactive home tour' videos featuring her very own house!


And this?

And this? Um. . .she thinks she recognizes that cell phone and those hands.

Welcome to her world. Aside from the unruly garden (she hates nature and refuses to maintain it) at least it looks semi-clean.

And why is Merrick's voice in every video?


John? He Who Cannot Be Named? You two have some explaining to do. . .

6 comments:

Karen Jensen said...

That laughter makes me happy.

Minnesota Matron said...

Me too!

Deb said...

Great videos! Can anyone tell me the name of the bird in the porch clip? I've been trying to identify it in my own yard and have had no luck. It will probably turn out to be a robin or something.

Anonymous said...

I think the bird in the porch clip -- also in the balcony and back yard clips -- is a cardinal.

Minnesota Matron said...

Cardinal sounds right to me, too. But remember, I hate nature so I'm unreliable.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yard! My sons think Merrick is even COOLER now that he's a movie star on the internet. They would give nonvital organs to be on YouTube.